Formula Pro Safety Information - Baby Health Priorities
The Formula Pro is called a "lifesaver" by parents because of its proven ability to make a warm formula bottle safely, accurately, consistently and easily. It's the reason why we've sold well over half a million Formula Pro machines since its launch. See why below. If you have have any questions or concerns about the Formula Pro, please reach out to our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1300 667 137 Option 1.
FORMULA PRO MACHINE DESIGN IS EASY TO USE AND DELIGHTS NEARLY ALL USERS
- The vast majority of users are delighted by this time-saving product, as evidenced by:
- Amazon reviews – 72% or over 2,500 reviews with 4 or 5 star ratings
- Google Shopping reviews – 91% or 1,480 reviews with 4 or 5 star ratings
- Accolades from trusted sources like Good Housekeeping, What to Expect, Babylist and PopSugar including being named a Best Baby Product 2020 by Baby List and a What to Expect Awards Winner in 2019
- 92% of Moms said the Formula Pro was easy to use in a 2018 survey by Baby Brezza of moms who had used the machine for two weeks.
ACCURATE, PRECISE AND HYGIENIC FORMULA DISPENSING
- We are very confident in the machine’s ability to make and dispense a warm formula bottle consistently that precisely matches the formula to water ratio as specified on the formula manufacturer’s label
- Like many other products designed for babies, the Formula Pro requires users to follow simple instructions for proper use and cleaning
- Our series of instructional videos offer detailed operating and cleaning tips
- Due to the natural human error that occurs when formula is measured by hand, the Formula Pro is a significantly more accurate and precise way to make a bottle
- The Formula Pro is also more hygienic than hand scooping formula since the machine automatically dispenses the formula
TESTING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- We have extensive testing and quality assurance procedures in place before our machines even leave the factory to ensure they consistently dispense the right amount of formula and water
- We re-test every major brand and type of formula at least once a year at our lab to make sure our formula settings are accurate and deliver the formula weight per two ounces of water as specified by the manufacturer on each formula’s label. We also continually test new formulas as they become available or as we become aware of them and upon user request.
- This video shows our robust testing process:
HIGH QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Knowledgeable Customer Service agents are available at 1300 667 137 Option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to assist with all customer needs
- We strive to deliver excellent customer service, and have hired more agents, enhanced their training, increased our hours and added more “how to” videos to our website and YouTube channel
We are very confident in the Formula Pro’s ability to safely, accurately, and consistently make the perfect warm bottle each and every day.